Large Family Home With In-Law Suite in Tweed, Ontario – For Sale!
Was a Seniors Residence in Tweed, Ontario
2016 – Appraised at $340,000 – Make me an Offer!
Contact Owner for inquiries – Richard Jarvis – 613-849-4890.
Big Single or Multi-family Home
The building has been converted from a seniors residence property and is now for sale!
11 Rooms – 4 Rental Sections of the house!
The House Upgrades
- New Submersible Water System (2017)
- New Asphalt roof addition (2016)
- New Metal Roof – Main House (2007) Lifetime Warranty
- New Soffit and Fascia (2007)
- New Eaves Trough (2007)
- New windows (2007)
- New Very Large Septic System (18 people capacity) (1999)
- Newly installed entry doors (2007)
- Newly renovated upstairs (2017)
- New 4 room addition on main level (2004)
House Features Include
- 5584 Sqr. Ft. House
- 2.6 Acers
- Old traditional metal ceiling in the kitchen
- 2 Furnaces – High Efficiency Natural Gas Heating
- Drilled Well Upgraded – 2010 (Natural Spring Fed)
- Water System is approved for Ontario Regulation 170/03 (drinking water systems).
- New 2 bedroom 1 bath addition
- Triple layer red brick (Cool in the summer, warm in the winter)
- 12-bedrooms total (1 suite with private bathroom and entrance)
- 4 bathrooms total
- 3 living rooms
- 1 Large country kitchen
- 2 Large Porches and 1 Large upstairs Balcony
- New stone patio out back
- Call Bell System for Emergencies
- Fire, Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarms and fire extinguishers
- Emergency lights in upstairs portion of house
Huge Potential – Can be used for:
- Retirement Residence
- Bed and Breakfast
- Rental property – Currently ($3,100/monthly income)
- Heritage Home
- Group Home
- Personal Residence
- Private Residence with in-law suite
Monthly Payment Schedule
When it was a Retirement Residence
Providing Excellent Assisted Living in the Tweed, Madoc and Stirling Area for almost 20 years!
What is a Retirement Residence?
Our Retirement residence is located between, Madoc and Tweed, Ontario, Canada and we are a privately owned rental accommodations for seniors who are able to manage and pay for their own care. Generally, retirement residence for seniors are designed for seniors who need minimal to moderate support with their daily living activities. These settings enable residents to live as independently as possible, while providing certain services and social activities.
Anyone can apply to a retirement home. You do not need to provide medical evidence that you need a minimum level of care. Our retirement residence, however, may assess your needs to ensure that we can provide you with appropriate support, or that you do not need more support than we can provide.
You or your loved ones DO NOT have to be institutionalized in a long term care facility. These nursing homes provide 24Hr Nursing care and they do not offer the home and family setting of a retirement residence.
Independent assisted living is the main focus of Heather brook giving our seniors the dignity and respect they deserve. Rooms are already furnished but seniors can use all their own furniture make the room their own.